Young Reporters for the Environment Litter Less Campaign
Keep Wales Tidy would be delighted to work with you on the YRE Litter Less Campaign in Wales funded by Mars Wrigley.
How does it work?
Organisations would be expected to support young people to:
- Investigate a local litter issue around the theme of “Reducing Plastic Waste”
- Organise a practical event or community action day to raise awareness of your topic within your organisation
- Plan a media campaign to raise awareness to the wider community
- Report on the issue and your findings and suggest solutions to the issue through a newspaper report, a 3 minute film or a photograph
- Share your investigations with the school, local community and the YRE network via at least 3 media outlets