1. The competition promoter is Keep Britain Tidy (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is registered at Keep Britain Tidy is a registered Charity No. 1071737. Registered as a Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 3496361. Registered office at Elizabeth House, The Pier, Wigan, WN3 4EX.
1. The competition is open to [any school in the United Kingdom who registers a Great Big School Clean clean-up on www.keepbritaintidy.org ] (the “Entrant”)
2. The competition is not open to any employee (and their families) of the Promoter’s group of companies, the supplier of any prize or any other companies associated with the competition.
3. In order to be entered into the Great Big School Clean clean-up an Entrant will need to register on the KBT website at www.keepbritaintidy.org. Following registration the Entrant will automatically be entered into the Competition. Entry is not compulsory and may be opted out of by the Entrant at any time by emailing the following email address at: [email protected]
4. Registration for the competition will go live on the KBT website at www.keepbritaintidy.org between 00.01 on 26 January 2019 and 23.59 on 23 April 2019.
5. The Promoter will not accept entries which breach any laws in relation to content, include profanity or references which infringe the rights of third parties.
6. Entrants must not engage in or be connected with any conduct that may bring the Promoter or any products into disrepute.
7. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, fraudulent or not received due to technical conditions. Incomplete or duplicate entries will not be eligible. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries without reason or prior notice.
1. The winning Entrant (the “Winner”) will be selected at random by the Promoter from [all schools that register and enter valid school litter pick details].
2. The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Winner will be notified [before 30 April 2019 by a representative from KBT by phone or email].
4. The Winner will have 10 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within the [10 days] will result in an alternative winner being selected and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
5. You agree that the Promoter or Wilko Retail Limited (“Wilko”) shall be entitled to reproduce, publish, exhibit, transmit and broadcast including in the media and use your name to identify you in relation to publicizing the competition and you as the winner.
1. The Winner will receive a prize of £1000 (one thousand pounds) worth of Wilko own brand products (the “Products”) chosen by the Winner from their chosen Wilko store.
2. All Products are subject to availability in their local store.
3. In the event any Product(s) are out of stock, the chosen store can process an order and will notify the school upon delivery to the store.
4. The Products will be collected by the Winner from their local store.
5. The prize is subject to [the Winner agreeing to participate in a video to celebrate the campaign.
6. The Promoter will visit the Winner on the day it collects the Products to film the video.
7. The Winner agrees to set aside a mutually agreed day and shall ensure that three students and a teacher will be available to be involved in filming on that day.
8. Consent forms for each individual featured in the film shall be signed and provided to the Promoter and Wilko in advance of any filming in order to enable all attendees to be included in the video/photography together with any Products.
9. The video may be used by the Promoter and Wilko for marketing purposes.
10. The video may also be used as a post competition celebration on social media including but not limited to YouTube and Facebook.
11. The prize is redeemable in store only and not online or over the telephone.
12. The prize is also non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
1. By entering the competition, the Entrant agrees and is bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms at any time without notice and to communicate the changes to entrants by updating these terms on its website.
3. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or amount to force majeure and shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the competition as a result.
4. Entrants acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media provider, and that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to any third party.
6. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this competition or accepting a prize.
7. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to limit or exclude the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence, fraud, or any other liability which cannot by law be validly limited or excluded.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.