Terms and Conditions
1. You are agreeing to a fixed number of modules delivered in school by Keep Wales Tidy as detailed overleaf.
2. On receipt of the booking form an invoice will be issued subject to our standard payment terms of 28 days.
3. Session delivery
- The dates of modules will be jointly agreed with each school dependent upon Keep Wales Tidy staff availability.
4. Sessions will be delivered within 12 months from September 2019, if not the costs will be forfeited.
5. Cancellation requests
- with 6 weeks or more notice prior to the first date of delivery will be offered a 90% refund
- with 4-6 weeks’ notice prior to the first date of delivery will be offered a 50% refund
- with less than 4 weeks’ notice prior to the first date of delivery will not be eligible for a refund
6. Re-arrangement requests
- We will do our best to re-arrange sessions in line with staff availability, but we cannot guarantee a re-arrangement date.
7. All intellectual property rights of the modules including the workshop and follow on pack remain the intellectual property of Keep Wales Tidy. All resources and materials bought by the school are for the exclusive use of that school and should not be shared outside school staff and networks.
- You are not authorised to modify, reproduce, republish, sell or distribute any of the module materials
8. The data on this form will be retained in a secure database. The form will be scanned and kept with the record. We will not share your information with any other third parties. We review our records every three years. A full privacy notice is available on request.