Yes, you will need to have public liability insurance for the site. Please talk to the landowner to see what levels of cover are required. They may already have cover in place.

If a Keep Wales Tidy officer is in attendance during an activity, then participants will be covered for personal accidents. However, this cover will not be in place if the officer is not present, so you will need to get adequate cover for future activities.